About This Project
Training organised by UNFPA and KEELPNO for doctors, nurses, psychologists, social workers and NGOs working with refugees.
Place: Lesvos island
Duration: 2 days
Type of interpreting: whispering and consecutive
- Sexual and reproductive health in emergencies
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health
- Sexual and Gender based violence: core concepts
- Clinical management of rape
- Victims of trafficking – The medical perspective
- How to do referrals
- Istanbul protocol
- How to detect vulnerability and its role in the asylum procedures
- The asylum procedure in Greece
- The role of EASO in asylum procedures
Speeches were held by UNFPA, KEELPNO, UNHCR and EASO.