Translation of technical manuals for Fox Racing motorcycle and bicycle riders from English to Greek on behalf of the Transatlantic Translations Group
The manuals which were translated related to personal protection equipment (e.g. helmets, knee/back/chest/elbow guards, etc.) and included the following information:
- Results of safety checks on the products
- European standards and specifications followed in the design and manufacture of the products
- Practical instructions on how to use the products (e.g. how to wear them and how to adjust them correctly to the rider’s body)
- Instructions on how to care for and maintain products (e.g. how to wash and how to store them)
- Instructions on choosing the right size for you
- Information on the types of risks against which protection is provided
- Guarantee information, etc.
I regularly collaborate with Transatlantic working mainly on projects for two major customers: paysafecard and Fox Head. This is a long-term project with a continuous flow of texts. The project for the Fox Head technical manuals commenced in October 2018 and continues successfully even today. So far I have translated around 13,500 words (based on December 2018 statistical data).
WOULD YOU LIKE
YOUR BUSINESS TO ACQUIRE AN INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE?
If so, invest in professional translations to properly promote and market your products. Getting professional translations done offers a series of valuable benefits, such as increased recognisability, optimal adaptation to the cultural background of the target market, greater customer satisfaction and improved credibility. I can contribute to your efforts to expand into foreign markets by:
- Translating your websites and advertising materials
- Providing technical translations for products and services
- Offering official translations to be submitted to public authorities for permitting purposes
- Interpreting at business meetings
- Offering community interpreting for your contacts with public authorities
- Offering simultaneous interpreting at events and conferences, etc.